What is Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning ?
Artificial Intelligence is a major step forward in how computer system adapts, evolves and learns. It has widespread application in almost every industry and is considered to be a big technological shift, similar in scale to past events such as industrial revolution, the computer age and the smart phone revolution.
Machine learning (ML) is the study of computer algorithms that can improve automatically through experience and by the use of data. It is seen as a part of artificial intelligence. Machine learning algorithms build a model based on sample data, known as training data, in order to make predictions or decisions without being explicitly programmed to do so. Machine learning algorithms are used in a wide variety of applications, such as in medicine, email filtering, speech recognition, and computer vision, where it is difficult or unfeasible to develop conventional algorithms to perform the needed tasks.
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
These are three types of machine learning: supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning.
Machine learning is an important component of the growing field of data science. Through the use of statistical methods, algorithms are trained to make classifications or predictions, uncovering key insights within data mining projects.
These insights subsequently drive decision making within applications and businesses, ideally impacting key growth metrics. As big data continues to expand and grow, the market demand for data scientists will increase, requiring them to assist in the identification of the most relevant business questions and subsequently the data to answer them.
Machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks are all sub-fields of artificial intelligence. However, deep learning is actually a sub-field of machine learning, and neural networks is a sub-field of deep learning.
Bill GatesCo-founder of Microsoft and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
“A Break Through In Machine Learning will be worth TEN Microsofts”
Duration: 4 MONTHS
Fees: INR 55000/-
Weekdays – 2 Hrs / 3 days a week
Weekends – 3 Hrs / Sat & Sun
Unit 1: Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Introduction & Concepts
Unit 2: Machine Learning (ML) – Introduction & Concepts
Unit 3: Basics of Deep Learning techniques
Unit 4: Neural Networks
Unit 5: Tensor Flow and Tensor processing units
Unit 6: Supervised and Un-supervised learning methods
Unit 7: Machine Learning using Python
Unit 8: Applications of Deep Learning in image recognition, NLP etc.
- LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS CONDUCTED BY TRAINER AS PER FIXED ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- PRACTICAL SESSIONS IN LABS OR VIA REMOTE ACCESS
- RECORDED VIDEO SESSIONS AVAILABLE
- ASSIGNMENTS & EXERCISES
Students who have successfully completed their course as per Terms and conditions will be eligible for the certification.
Certification in Cyber Security will be provided jointly by St. Xavier’s Technical Institute and L.A Bootcamps.
St. Xavier’s Technical Institute is affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and autonomous institute.
- 12th Pass / Appearing Students
- Diploma students (any stream) Studying or Passed out students
- BE/BTech (Any stream) Studying or Passed out students
- Graduate (any stream ) Studying or Passed out students
- Working professionals in the IT & Tech sector
Over the last few years, artificial intelligence (AI) has opened up possibilities for the future. From space exploration to melanoma detection, it is making waves across industries, making impossible things possible.
Artificial Intelligence is a Good Career as AI jobs are plenty and growing by 32% in the last couple of years. There is a high talent gap – not enough qualified applicants for vacant positions.
What AI Careers you can pursue ?
Despite being a new and niche field, careers in artificial intelligence aren’t homogenous. Within AI, there are various kinds of jobs needing specific skills and experience. Let us look at the top ten one by one.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Research Scientist
- Big Data Engineer/Architect
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Data Analyst
- Robotics Engineer
- NLP Engineer
Vast Applications of AI
- Healthcare: Proper diagnosis and treatment are facilitated by introducing AI in healthcare.
- Education: A suitable learning environment is furnished to the students by utilizing AI.
- Sports: With advanced AI technologies, athletes can expand their capabilities.
- Agriculture: Maximum yield is possible by AI as it helps in developing the perfect farming environment.
- Construction: Buildings can be constructed more safely and efficiently by the incorporation of AI.
- Banking: Chat-bot assistance, fraud detection, and enhanced payment methods are some of the positive outcomes of AI.
- Marketing: The sales target can be effectively achieved by making use of predictive intelligence along with machine learning.
- E-commerce: Effective warehouse operations, good product recommendations, and fraud prevention are some of the fruits of AI.
Future of AI
According to the Gartner report of 2019, there has been a 270% growth in the applications of AI from 2015 – 2019. Thus, the importance of AI is bound to climb high in the future. AI career opportunities are drastically reaching great heights. Moreover, roles associated with AI also pay quite high.
L.A Bootcamps will provide 100% Placement Assistance to all students who successfully complete the course and extend below complimentary placement services to the students:
- Resume Building assistance
- Career Mentoring with Industry Professionals
- Interview Preparation sessions
- Career Fairs
- Internship opportunities for Freshers